HR Strategy & Planning Manager: 外資系サービス会社 （～1100万円）
・Actively involve HR team to develop and promote innovative HR initiatives to be combined with strategic business plans.
・Lead transformation of the corporate culture and people management practices.
・Work with the CPO to ensure that HR strategic actions are coherent and integrated vertically with the company’s strategic plan and horizontally with one another.
・Provide project management oversight as necessary.
HR Policy, Projects and Initiatives:
・Manage the ways to establish HR governance, policies and processes based on the defined strategic direction.
・Stay informed of the changes concerning labor legislations and assess current and future policy requirements to support strategic aims in conjunction with senior management.
・Proactively contribute to the company-wide projects providing professional HR views.
・Identify key HR metrics and evaluate the results of HR projects and initiatives.
・Assess the equity and diversity impact of all HR policies.
・Assist the CPO to provide direction, advice and support on employee engagement.
・Cooperate with the key HR functions and facilitate In-touch (engagement surveys) to develop and provide oversight to organization-wide strategies that flow from the survey results and priorities to actions.
• 8+ years of experience in human resources
• Experience in working with senior leaders to assess organizational needs and develop high-impact
• Experience in a fast-paced and team-oriented environment
• Possession of excellent organizational, interpersonal, analytical, client relationship management,
problem-solving, and facilitation skills
• BA or BS degree - must, MA, BS or MBA - a plus
年収900 ～ 1100万円