Ae are looking for a customer-obsessed Data Scientist to join the team. Our company has a culture of data-driven decision making, and requires advanced sales technologies that are timely, accurate and actionable. This role will partner closely with the Commercial Sales teams to understand the needs of the team and ensure that the business teams are able to answer hard questions with real data.
This individual will participate in business reviews and new-initiatives. They should be able to identify and help close gaps in the information available, as well as predict up-and-coming data-needs when participating in discussions about new products or features.
A successful individual should be highly collaborative and organized. You should be capable of prioritizing multiple deliverables and effectively communicate progress and blockers. You should feel comfortable working across multiple data-sources, and be capable of participating in and understanding how multiple systems communicate information to one-another.
- Owning the design, development, and maintenance of scalable solutions for ongoing metrics, reports, analyses, dashboards, etc. to support analytical and business needs.
- Translate basic business problem statements into analysis requirements.
- Use analytical and statistical rigor to answer business questions and drive business decisions.
- Find and create ways to measure the customer experience to drive business outcomes.
- Utilize code (Python, R, Scala, etc.) for analyzing sales/marketing data and building statistical models to solve specific business problems
- Apply or design highly innovative models for predictive learning, content ranking, and anomaly detection
- Analyze and extract relevant information from historical data and open data to help automate and optimize key processes
- Analyze key metrics or develop sub metrics to uncover trends and root causes of issues
- Communicate verbally and in writing to business customers and leadership team with various levels of technical knowledge, and share insights and recommendations