野村證券株式会社 IT Auditor, Associate / Vice President
Nomura is an Asia-headquartered financial services group with an integrated global network spanning over 30 countries. By connecting markets East & West, we service the needs of individuals, institutions, corporates and governments through our four business divisions: Retail, Asset Management, Wholesale (Global Markets and Investment Banking), and Merchant Banking.
Driven by the insights of some 28,000 people worldwide, we put our clients at the center of everything we do, delivering unparalleled access to, from and within Asia.
Internal Audit Overview:
As a trusted business advisor and the third line of defense, Internal Audit provides assurance on the control environment through a risk-based audit methodology and industry leading tools. In addition, we benchmark controls to the leading standards, and encourage our partners to enhance their control environment. We also recruit, develop and retain a high-quality, empowered team that is a source of future leaders. Finally, Internal Audit aims to be an industry thought leader and an active contributor to the communities.
The Internal Audit group has over 190 staff that is located in major cities around the world and has approximately 50 auditors in Tokyo HQ, where internal audits of diversified and complicated business or corporate functions relating to HQ can be performed. Nomura’s Internal Audit group seeks hard-working, self-motivated people looking to expand their understanding of Nomura’s diversified business model and enhance their skill set to further progress in their career. In addition, successful candidates will have the opportunity to work with overseas colleagues and be part of a team that includes subject matter experts and professionals who have achieved various qualifications, such as the Certified Internal Auditor (CIA), Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA), or Certified Public Accountant (CPA) designations. After several years, appropriate candidates may have the opportunity to move to another function within Nomura or be promoted within Internal Audit.
当社の IAには世界主要拠点に190名を超えるスタッフがおり、そのうち本社である東京には約50名が在籍、本社ではより多岐で複雑なビジネスやコーポレートファンクションへの監査に取り組む事ができます。IAでは、努力を惜しむことのない、知的好奇心旺盛な人材であって、当社の多岐にわたるビジネスモデルに通じるとともに、自身のキャリア形成にとって重要なスキルセットを獲得することに関心がある人材を求めています。オーディターとして採用された場合には、海外拠点のオーディターと一緒に業務を遂行し、各領域の専門知識を持つスタッフ（subject matter experts）や、CIA（公認内部監査人）、CISA（公認情報システム監査人）あるいはCPA（公認会計士）など、様々な資格を取得しているプロフェッショナルで構成されるチームの一員となります。IAで数年のキャリアを積んだ後には、部内での昇格や、社内の他部署への異動等の機会が与えられる場合があります。
To conduct technology audit reviews of technology and processes within the Japan region of Nomura, with a primary focus on integrated audit reviews of core business and support areas, including Global Markets, Operations, Finance, and Risk Management.
● Work with the Global Portfolio Director management team to assess risks and plan a program of technology audit activities for the core business and support areas.
● Execute the plan of technology audit activities, working with Audit Management to ensure appropriate staffing while being responsible for significant project execution activity.
● Assist in designing and building data analytics to support and evolve integrated audit activities.
● Support a formal continuous monitoring process to understand and report key technology risks.
● Flexibly adapt plans to address changing technology and risk profiles.
● Develop and maintain key relationships with technology partners.
● Execute audits in accordance with departmental standards.
● Raise issues and draft and obtain agreement for associated management action plans from auditees.
● Deliver assignments on time and to quality.
● Assist non-technical audit colleagues in understanding technology risk and controls.
● Continually seek to improve the technology audit processes and departmental systems.
- We are looking for candidates who meet following requirements:
● Experienced in application and technology infrastructure auditing, preferably in an Investment Bank / Broker-Dealer or Financial Services.
● Good understanding of technology risk and controls, preferably within Investment Banking or Financial Services.
● Good understanding of middle and back office processing.
● Firm understanding of project management and systems development processes.
● Experience with applications and technology infrastructure typically employed to support an Investment Bank / Broker-Dealer.
● Hands-on experience with tools to support analytical testing techniques, such as ACL, Idea, Tableau, Python, etc.
● Native English (or Japanese) with strong, business level Japanese (or English) communication skills including writing, reading and speaking
● CISA preferred
● Real-world experience with system development (design and/or implementation) is an advantage.
● Demonstrates ability to influence and persuade management regarding control issues.
● Excellent oral and written communication skills.
● Good analytical and decision making skills.
● Self-Starter and a team player.
● Able to multi task and work to tight deadlines.